Learn How To Cancel Your ClickFunnels Account
What you will need:
- ClickFunnels Account.
Step 1: Access ClickFunnels Account Billing
- Login to your Account or Access the Dashboard.
- Select Your Profile in the Upper Right Corner of your Dashboard.
- In the drop down menu, select Account Billing.
- This will take you to the Account Billing page.
Step 2: Cancel Your Account
- Account Cancellation is broken up into 3 Steps.
- For Step 1 select the yellow button labeled Cancel My Subscription.
- Step 2 will prompt an Exit Survey. Select one of the options to Cancel your Subscription.
- Step 3 will offer you free training and a chance to join the Affiliate Program, scroll down to select Cancel or Pause.
Pausing your Account will place you on the $9.99/mo subscription. You'll be able to access your funnels, but they will not be live. You cannot create any new funnels or pages on the Pause Plan.
Step 3: Your Account is Cancelled.
- Once you have selected Cancel My Account, your account is closed.
- You will not be charged further.
- To Reactivate your account, you can log in at any time and select the subscription you would like to have.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.