Learn how to delete contacts from your ClickFunnels account according to GDPR compliance. While we can neither offer legal advice, nor features that will automatically update your business to be compliant with local or international laws, we do offer tools, as outlined here, to help fulfill compliance requirements.
If you are looking to delete contacts completely from your ClickFunnels account, this will allow you to do so in a way that ensures GDPR compliance.
What you will need
- A ClickFunnels Account
Step 1. Delete The Contact From Your Account
- From within your account, navigate to Follow-Up-Funnels along the top menu and select "Contacts."
- Select the contact you wish to delete and click on them.
- Click "General Info" along with the contact navigation.
- On the right of this screen, click the "Edit" button.
- Scroll to the bottom of this screen and click "Archive."
- Click "Delete Contact(GDPR Compliant)."
What you can do now
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.