This article will teach you how to delete contacts from your ClickFunnels account according to GDPR compliance. With this, you can fully delete a contact from your list in compliance with GDPR. While we can in no way offer legal advice, nor features that will automatically update your business to be compatible with local or international laws or regulations, we do offer tools that you can use to help fulfill compliance requirements.
Why you would need this
If you are looking to delete contacts completely from your ClickFunnels account, this will allow you to do so in a way that ensures GDPR compliance.
What you will need
Step 1 Delete The Contact From Your Account
- From within your account, navigate to Actionetics along the top menu and select "Contacts."
- Select the contact you wish to delete and click on them.
- Click "General Info" along the contact navigation.
- On the right of this screen, click the "Edit" button.
- Scroll to the bottom of this screen and click "Archive."
- Click "Delete Contact(GDPR Compliant)."
What you can do now
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.