Learn how to delete contacts completely from your ClickFunnels account according to GDPR compliance.
Prior to getting started, you will need the following:
Important Note: While we can neither offer legal advice, nor features that will automatically update your business to be compliant with local or international laws, we do offer tools, as outlined here, to help fulfill compliance requirements.
Step 1. Delete The Contact From Your Account
- Select Contacts from the Clickfunnels menu or the Follow-Up funnels menu
- Search through the Contact list for an existing contact.
- Click on the contact's name to open the Contact Profile.
- Click on Edit Profile.
- Scroll all the way down and click on Archive Contact.
- Click on Delete Contact (GDPR Compliance).
- Type in the word DELETE (all caps)
- Click on Delete.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.