Learn how to delete contacts from your ClickFunnels account according to GDPR compliance. While we can neither offer legal advice, nor features that will automatically update your business to be compliant with local or international laws, we do offer tools, as outlined here, to help fulfill compliance requirements.
If you are looking to delete contacts completely from your ClickFunnels account, this will allow you to do so in a way that ensures GDPR compliance.
What you will need
- Existing Contacts.
Step 1. Delete The Contact From Your Account
- Select Contacts from the Clickfunnels menu or the Follow-Up funnels menu
- Search through the Contact list for an existing contact
- Click on the contact's name to open the contact profile
- Click on Edit Profile.
- Click on Archive Contact.
- Click on Delete Contact (GDPR Compliance).
- Type in the word DELETE (all caps)
- Click on Delete.
What you can do now
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.