This article examines how to remove your contact information after cancelling your ClickFunnels account.
Why you would need this
If you have cancelled your account and want to access information from there or remove a domain, this article will teach you how.
What you will need
Step 1. Remove Your Domains
- Log into your cancelled ClickFunnels account.
- Navigate to the setting dropdown in the top right.
- Click on "Domains."
- Remove domains as desired.
Step 2. Perform A GDPR Deletion
- Navigate to the top right under the account settings.
- Click "Account Details."
- Click "Delete."
- Type "DELETE" into the text box and click "Delete" again.
What you can do now
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.