This article will introduce you to the ClickFunnels help desk and how you can leverage it to best answer questions you might have. This should assist you in using our helpful resources and getting started building your first funnel.
Why you would need this
If you are new to ClickFunnels and wish to get the most out of the help desk, we recommend you view this article in its entirety.
What you will need:
Step 1. Navigating the Help Desk
- Start by visiting https://help.clickfunnels.com/.
- From the help desk, you can view each major category, which includes:
- Start Here - A helpful section for getting started with the help desk and, more importantly, with ClickFunnels. We recommend you start in this section.
- ClickFunnels - A section dedicated to the funnel editor. This is where you will find about features on building your funnel the way you want it.
- Actionetics - This is the integral autoresponder system for ClickFunnels. Use this section to learn about setting up for email sending, auto-messaging, and more through Actionetics.
- Backpack - This is the integral affiliate system for ClickFunnels. Use this section to learn about setting up your own affiliate program.
- Custom Domains - This covers setting up and maintaining a custom domain. Custom domains allow you to brand your funnels and pages in ClickFunnels for better marketing results.
- Taking Payments - This covers how to setup payment gateways in ClickFunnels. You need a payment gateway to accept payments in your funnels, so use this section to find the best option for your business.
- Email Services - This discusses external email services you can use, including email hosting for your domains and 3rd party autoresponder. If you already have an autoresponder you use such as Aweber, GetResponse, ActiveCampaign, etc. you can find instructions on using this in conjunction with ClickFunnels in this section.
- Each article is created with a brief description at the top explaining what a feature does and why you might wish to use it.
- The "Why you would need this" section outlines why you might wish to accomplish what is explained in the article.
- The "What you will need" section outlines any previous steps you should have completed. Please make sure to reference this before exploring an article to make sure previous steps are setup.
- Next, you should find a video, which you can watch for a complete setup or further explanations.
- From there, the article is broken into steps.
- Each step includes step-by-step instructions on what to do.
- At the bottom of the step, you will find an animated .gif of the process.
- Once all the steps are completed, you can find a "What you can do now" section, which links to steps you can do that are related to the setup described in the article.
- Navigate to the section you are looking for more information on and find the article that covers the topic you're looking for.
- If you have a specific feature you wish to search for, explore Step 2.
Step 2. Searching for the Right Query
- If you're searching for a specific feature, here are some tips to ensure you find what you are looking for.
- Keep the search as simple and specific as possible.
- Avoid long phrases or typing a question.
- In other words, don't type "how do I do [feature]" in the search. Instead, type just the feature you are looking for.
- Remember, the first result is not always the best result. Before clicking on a result, make sure it fits what you're looking for.
- If in doubt, click on the result, read the opening sentences, and if it's not right, click the back button on your browser.
Step 3. Leverage Other Resources
- Beyond the help desk, there are many resources you can access to make building in ClickFunnels easy and convenient.
- When first logged into your ClickFunnels account, you should find the Funnel Builder Secrets Lite program.
- This can be a valuable resource, so consider click on this program to gain free access.
- You may also want to purchase or leverage other ClickFunnels products to learn more about funnels, marketing, and online business. You can access a full list of products here.
- Finally, you should consider signing up for a weekly Q&A webinar if you have questions. Through this webinar, our customer education team can answer your question on the spot and help you get through those most troublesome situations.
What you can do now
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.