Learn how to Make Products Commissionable for your Affiliates using ClickFunnels via Backpack. Making Products Commissionable for your Affiliates will give you the ability to leverage the power of other people's efforts.
What you will need
Step 1. Making Funnel Commissionable
You must Add an Affiliate Access and Affiliate Area page to this Funnel before the Affiliate system can be enabled.
- From the Dashboard, navigate to your Funnel.
- Next, find and select settings top right corner within the blue border.
- Scroll down the page until you see Affiliate Commission Plans "AFFILIATE ENABLED."
- Find and check the checkbox to turn on / uncheck to turn off
- From the commission plan, find and select the method you want to use for this Funnel.
- Lastly, enter the affiliate manager's email address.
Step 2. Making Products Commissionable
- From the Funnel steps, select the order form option then edit product.
- Do you want to provide a commission? Select on / off
- Then find and select your Commission plan and save and update.
What you can do now
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.