Funnel Creation & Management
Making your products commissionable will allow your affiliates to promote your products and receive a commission when a customer purchases through their affiliate link. In this article, we will go over making your products commissionable.
By the end of this document, you should be able to answer:
- Why would I need to make my product commissionable?
- What do I need for my product to be commissionable?
- How do I make my product commissionable?
Prior to getting started, you will need to have the following:
- An active ClickFunnels account subscribed to the Platinum or higher plan
- A funnel
- An affiliate access and affiliate area funnel step
- A commission plan created
- An affiliate type created
Please watch the video below, in full screen:
How To Enable Backpack In A Funnel:
1. From the funnel dashboard, click on the SETTINGS tab.
2. Scroll down and locate the Backpack section.
3. Check the AFFILIATE ENABLED box to enable commissions for the funnel.
4. Select the COMMISSION PLAN to be used with the funnel.
5. Enter the AFFILIATE MANAGER EMAIL address.
Important Note: This will be the email address that your affiliates will use to contact you should they have any questions about the affiliate program.
6. Scroll to the bottom and click Save And Update Settings.
Now that the funnel is enabled to generate commissions, the next step is to choose which products you'd like to be commissionable. To do so, follow the steps outlined below:
How To Make A Product Commissionable:
1. Within the funnel STEPS tab, click on the Products tab.
Important Note: You must be located in an Order step for the Products tab to show.
2. Click on Edit next to the product that you want to enable for commissions.
3. Within the PAYMENT OPTIONS tab, toggle the Provide Commission switch to ON.
4. Select a Commission plan for the product from the dropdown menu.
Important Note: For full instructions on setting up a product in ClickFunnels, please review this article: Create A One Time Product.
5. When finished creating/editing the product, click the Save and Close button.
Here are the key takeaways for this document:
Making your products commissionable will allow your affiliates to promote your products and receive a commission when a customer purchases through their affiliate link.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.