Making your products commissionable will allow your affiliates to promote your products and receive a commission when a customer purchases through their affiliate link. In this article, we will go over making your products commissionable.
Prior to getting started, you will need to have the following:
- An active ClickFunnels account subscribed to the Platinum or higher plan
- An existing funnel
- An affiliate access and affiliate area funnel step
- A commission plan created
- An affiliate type created
Step 1: Enable Backpack In A Funnel:
1. From the funnel dashboard, click on the SETTINGS tab.
2. Scroll down and locate the Backpack section.
3. Check the AFFILIATE ENABLED box to enable commissions for the funnel.
4. Select the COMMISSION PLAN to be used with the funnel.
5. Enter the AFFILIATE MANAGER EMAIL address.
6. Scroll to the bottom and click Save And Update Settings.
Now that the funnel is enabled to generate commissions, the next step is to choose which products you'd like to be commissionable. To do so, follow the steps outlined below:
Step 2: Make A Product Commissionable:
1. Within the funnel STEPS tab, click on the Products tab.
2. Click on Edit next to the product that you want to enable for commissions.
3. Within the PAYMENT OPTIONS tab, toggle the Provide Commission switch to ON.
4. Select a Commission plan for the product from the dropdown menu.
5. When finished creating/editing the product, click the Save and Close button.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.