Product Details gives you the ability to sell a product or service with ClickFunnels. Product Details gives you the opportunity to name your product, give it a purchase price, and utilize other features such as product quantity limits and also the order bump feature.
Step 1: Product Details: Order Form
- Click the Order Form step in your funnel.
- From the Order Form Menu, click Products.
- From Products, click Edit to change the details of your product. (if you haven't added a product you will be able to do so here by clicking + Add Product).
- From the Add Product menu, select Product Details.
Step 2: Product Details: Product Menu
Product Name - Give your product a name.
Product Price - Give your product a price.
Currency - select which currency your payment gateway is to accept.
Price display override - This is the product price display on your order form page.
- Shipping Origin Address- This is where the product is being shipped from.
- Taxable Product on / off (US Only) - If you wish to charge sales tax, enter the information here. If you are using Avalara for the first time, review this article to learn how.
- Billing Description- This will appear on your customers' credit card statements alongside your company name that you set in your Payment Gateway settings.
- Product Description - Provides your customers with a description of the product being ordered.
Select Bump Product option on / off - If this is an order bump, set this on. Otherwise, leave it off. Make sure if it is a bump, it is not the first product you are creating.
- Product Inventory Limit on / off - Select whether you have a limited number of this product for sale and set the Max Quantity amount and/or Pre-sold Quantity amount.
- Click Save and Next.
What you can do now: