Follow-up actions give you the ability to follow up with prospects or customers who have visited your website. Follow-up actions are an excellent way to keep up via social media and email.
Why you would need this
The follow-up is a critical part of your funnel as it allows you to send out notifications to your customers when they complete a purchase. This also gives you the ability to follow up with customers that have purchased from you.
Step 1 Starting Follow Up-Actions
- Starting from the dashboard navigate and find your funnel under the Click Funnel tab.
- From inside your funnel navigate to the order form and then select products.
- Select edit to configure your product setup.
Step 2 Product Menu
- From the add product menu, you want to go ahead and select follow-up actions.
- If you have never set up an email integration, You may wish to select go to Integrations to integrate your email service provider.
- Select from the following Integrations your email integration.
- Your next action selection should be to integrate a form from the available list of your email provider select your email list.
- Lastly, select save and next to finish the process of follow-up actions.