In this article, we will be covering how to Export a Contact’s Information within a Contact Profile. A Contact Profile is created when a visitor submits their email address in a funnel for the first time.
Prior to getting started, you will need to have the following:
- An existing contact/subscriber
Step 1: Export Your Contact’s Information:
1. Hover over ClickFunnels and click on Contacts.
2. Select the desired contact and click on the 3 dots on the right side of the contact.
3. Click on Contact Profile.
4. From within the Contact Profile, click on the Export data button.
5. Read and acknowledge the warnings shown in the popup and check both boxes.
6. Click on Export.
When exporting the contact’s information, it will be sent to you in an email that you can forward to your contact if they have requested their data.
You will see a success notification showing that this has been completed and you will be receiving an email with the requested data.
7. Check your inbox for an email with the subject: “Your CSV export is ready for download” and open it.
8. Click on the download link provided in the email.
The download link will be available for 30 days.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.