This article will teach you how to add product sales in ClickFunnels to your webinar integration. With this, you can sell access to a webinar and link them directly from the sale.
Why you would need this
If you are looking to add contacts who purchase a product to attend a webinar in your webinar provider, this is the setup you need.
What you will need:
- An EverWebinar Integration Or
- A GoToWebinar Integration Or
- A WebinarJam Integration Or
- A Zoom Integration
- An Order Form Page
Note: You will need to have at least one of these setup. Please refer to the link here if you are unsure whether you have this setup properly. You will still be hosting the webinar in your integrated provider. This connection allows you to add contacts to the webinar registration from ClickFunnels.
Important Note: A First Name, Last Name, and email Field must be set to Required for this to work.
Step 1. Integrate Your Webinar With Your Product
- On your Order Form, Navigate to Products.
- Click "Edit Product."
- Select "Email Integration" or if in new product creation screen, select "Follow-up Actions."
- Choose your Webinar Integration.
- Set Action On Submit to "Add to Webinar."
- Select your "List To Add Lead."
- Finish setting up product as needed.
- Save your product.
What you can do now
- Create a live webinar in ClickFunnels
- Create an auto webinar in ClickFunnels
- Complete your product setup
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.