Learn how to send a text messenger broadcast in ClickFunnels.
Note This feature is only available to Actionetics MD Private Beta Users.
Why you would need this
You would add a text messenger broadcast if you wanted to send an SMS to your lists. In order to make this work you would need to have a Twilio account and you would need to integrate Twilio into your Clickfunnels account. You must have collected your customer's phone number in order to send SMS.
What you will need
Important Note the Broadcast SMS stat page does not track opens or clicks, however, you are able to track sends and view the send list.
Step 1 Add Text Messenger Broadcast
- Enter the Broadcast Name.
- Select the Step Type Text Messenger.
Step 2 Text Messenger Broadcast General Settings
- Name your Text Messenger Broadcast
- Add Group Tag
- Select Your Send From Twilio Integration
- Select List
- Add Filter Rules (optional)
- Click Next
Step 3 Select Text Messenger Broadcast Action
- Select SMS Action Send SMS.
- Enter Send SMS Message (Max of 255 Characters).
💡Pro Tip You can use Emojis inside of your Twilio SMS Message, simply copy your desired emoji and paste it into the message.
- Click Next.
Note If you have not integrated Twilio you will be able to do so by Selecting Connect An Account
Step 4 Schedule
- Select when to Send Schedule
- Toggle To Send Now or
- Select Day and Time For Broadcast
- Click Next.
Step 5 Review Summary and Make It Live
- Review Your Settings.
- Select Queue To Send.
What you can do now
- Use Merge Tags With Your Twilio SMS
- Create New Broadcast
- Create Broadcast Desktop Messenger
- Create Broadcast Email Messenger
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.