Learn about using a 3rd party webinar integration with your ClickFunnels webinar funnel. When connecting your webinar to ClickFunnels, you can send contacts directly from a ClickFunnels opt-in to your webinar registration and then broadcast your webinar live to your audience.
What you will need
Step 1. Connect Your Webinar Integration to Your Funnel
- Starting from the Dashboard, find and select the Account Settings.
- From Account settings, find and select integrations.
- Then find and select the Add New Integration button.
- When Adding Your New Webinar Integration, please follow the menu prompts and add your information.
- While inside your funnel steps, select and find Webinar Registration.
- The automation tab allows you to update your Webinar Automation using ClickFunnels.
- The Gear Icon to the right of the Edit page button allows you to set the Webinar time for Automation messages.
- When you select Edit Page.
- Select your Integration.
- Select "Add to Webinar" as your Action.
- Select the "List to Add" from the dropdown menu.
- Save your funnel page.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.