Funnel Creation & Management
Connecting a webinar integration to your funnel page will allow you to collect registrants for a webinar hosted on your external platform. This article will cover the steps of connecting your Webinar Integration within the page editor of a Live Webinar Registration page.
By the end of this document, you should be able to answer:
- What type of webinar funnels would I need to connect my 3rd party Webinar Integration to?
- Why would I need to connect my 3rd party Webinar Integration to my Live Webinar Registration page?
- How do I connect my 3rd party Webinar Integration to my Live Webinar Registration page?
- What input fields should I have in my Live Webinar Registration page so the contact’s data is sent over to my 3rd party webinar?
Prior to getting started, you will need to have the following:
- An active ClickFunnels account
- A Live Webinar Funnel created
- One of the following 3rd party Webinar Integrations:
Important Note: You will need to have at least one of these setups done. Please refer to the links if you are unsure whether you have this set up correctly. You will still be hosting the webinar on your webinar platform, as Live Webinars can only be hosted using an external service.
Please watch the video below, in full screen:
Connecting A Webinar Integration To A Funnel Page To Collect Registrants
Live Webinar Funnels will allow you to collect registration details for a webinar hosted outside of ClickFunnels. This is only possible by connecting your Webinar Integration to your Live Webinar Registration page. ClickFunnels will then send the webinar registrants’ contact information to the webinar hosting platform.
Important Note: You must connect your webinar integration with a Webinar Registration page in a Live Webinar Funnel. Webinar integrations are not intended to work with Auto Webinar Funnels.
If you’re looking to connect an Autoresponder Integration to a funnel page, instead, check this article here.
Step by Step Walk Through:
1. Access the Funnels Page by hovering over the ClickFunnels drop-down menu from your dashboard and clicking on Funnels.
2. Choose the funnel you want to access by clicking on the Funnel Name.
3. Select the Live Webinar Registration funnel step.
4. Access the Live Webinar Registration’s Page Editor by clicking the Edit Page button.
Important Note: All Webinar Integrations supported by ClickFunnels require First Name, Last Name, and Email input fields in the Live Webinar Registration page. If you are unsure of how to add these input fields to your page, check this article here.
5. Hover over Settings within the page editor and click on Integrations.
6. Select your Webinar Integration from the Integration drop-down menu.
7. Select the action from the Action drop-down menu.
Important Note: The text shown as the available Action could vary depending on the Webinar Integration that you are using. But the ultimate goal is to get your leads added to your upcoming live webinar.
8. Choose the webinar (referred to as a list) from the List To Add drop-down menu.
Important Note: For most of the Webinar Integrations supported by ClickFunnels, you will be able to select a webinar (referred to as a list) from this drop-down menu. If you’re using others, such as GoToWebinar, you may need to paste the Sign-Up or Registration URL (as shown in the screenshot above).
9. Click the Save button on the top right corner of your screen to save your changes.
Here are the key takeaways for this document:
You must connect your Webinar Integration with a Webinar Registration page in a Live Webinar Funnel. Webinar integrations are not intended to work with Auto Webinar Funnels.
Connecting your Webinar Integration within the page editor of the Live Webinar Registration page will allow you to send webinar registrants’ contact information to your webinar platform. Upon their registration, you can follow up with them and get them to attend your live webinar.
All Webinar Integrations supported by ClickFunnels require First Name, Last Name, and Email input fields in the Live Webinar Registration page.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.