This article will teach you how to integrate a webinar integration with your funnel. By doing this, you can send contacts directly from a ClickFunnels opt-in to a webinar registration.
Why you would need this
If you are looking to add contacts who opt in on a webinar registration page in ClickFunnels to your webinar provider, this is the setup you need.
What you will need:
- An EverWebinar Integration Or
- A GoToWebinar Integration Or
- A WebinarJam Integration Or
- A Zoom Integration
Note: You will need to have at least one of these setup. Please refer to the link here if you are unsure whether you have this setup properly. You will still be hosting the webinar in your integrated provider. This connection allows you to add contacts to the webinar registration from ClickFunnels.
Important Note: A First Name, Last Name, and email Field must be set to Required for this to work.
Step 1. Connect Your Webinar Integration to Your Funnel
- From within your Webinar Registration page editor, under Settings, select "Integrations."
- Select your Webinar Integration.
- Select "Add to Webinar" as your Action.
- Select the "List to Add" from the dropdown menu.
- Save your funnel page.
What you can do now
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.