In this article, you will learn how to add the Liberate and Educate element to your Clickfunnels Order Page.
Why you will need this
This element will allow your customers to "round up" their order to help support the Liberate & Educate movement with Clickfunnels.
What you will need
Note: The Liberate and Educate Element is currently a (BETA) feature, you can access it and turn it on in Available Beta Features in your account.
Step 1 Add The Liberate and Educate Element
- Click on Add New Element from within a row or click on the "+" below an existing element.
- Search or Select the element from the list.
- Drag it onto the page.
Step 2 Edit Settings
- Click on the Gear icon on the image element orange border to open the settings.
- Edit the element and adjust the Settings as desired.
- Top Margin - Add space on the top of your element.
- Font Family - Select a font.
- Text Font Size - Change the size of the text.
- Headline Font Size - Change the size of the headline text.
- Text Color - Select the text color.
- Bold Color - Select the bold color.
- BG Color - Select the background color.
- Typography Type - Select typography setting.
Advanced Style Settings
- Line Height - Adjust the height between the lines of text.
- Text Transform - Quickly set all text, to Uppercase, Lowercase, or Capitalized.
- Letter Spacing - Change the space between each character of text.
- Text Shadow - Add a shadow around the text.
- Padding - Add padding.
- Timed Delay - fade in or fade in with scale.
- Type - On page load or on page scroll for the delay that you have set.
What you can do now
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.