Learn about Group Tag functionality within Click Funnels.
Why you would need this
You would use Group Tags to organize/segment Email Lists, Follow-Up Funnels, Broadcasts, and Funnels on your funnel dashboard.
What you will need
- ClickFunnels Account (Actionetics, Actionetics MD, and Applies to Non-Actionetics as well for Funnel Group Tags)
Step 1 Group Tags For Email Lists
- Organize your lists into groups by adding a Group Tag when creating an email list (ex: All Buyer Lists)
Step 2 Group Tags For Follow-Up Funnels
- Create a group or save a new Follow-Up Funnel to a group you've already created. This can be changed later. (ex: nonbuyer follow-ups)
Step 3 Group Tags For Broadcasts
- Create a group or save a new broadcast to a group you've already created. (ex: all Tuesday broadcasts, promotional broadcasts, event broadcasts)
Step 4 Group Tags For Funnels
- Segment funnels to better organize your funnel dashboard into groups. (ex cookbook, all e-commerce funnels, all webinar funnels, shared funnels, big project, client work)
What you can do now
- Create A New Broadcast
- Create A New Follow-Up Funnel
- Create A New Email List
- Create A New Smart List
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.