Follow Up Funnels
In this article we will cover how you can clone your existing broadcast email within your ClickFunnels account. As you send emails out to your customers, you should be tracking which emails perform well and which emails do not. When you find emails that perform well, you may want to send them out again. In doing so, you can create clones of your existing broadcasts and send them out for a future date.
By the end of this document, you should be able to answer:
- What is cloning a Broadcast?
- What do I need in order to clone a Broadcast?
- How do I clone a Broadcast?
- Why would I need to clone a Broadcast?
Prior to getting started, you will need to have the following:
Please watch the video below, in full screen:
Step by Step Walk Through:
1. Hover over the Follow-Up Funnels drop-down menu and click Broadcasts
2. Select the tab where the Broadcast you would like to clone is located: Sent, Queued or Drafts.
3. To the right of the Broadcast that you want to clone, click the 3 dots and select Clone.
4. Click Open Cloned Broadcast to open the recently cloned Broadcast on the success notification that shows in the top right-hand corner of your screen. (optional)
Important Note: You will be able to clone Broadcasts located in the Sent, Queued or Drafts tabs. If you clone a Broadcast from the Sent or Queued tabs, the cloned version will automatically land in the Drafts tab.
Here are the key takeaways for this document:
You are able to clone a Broadcast in case you need to resend the same Broadcast in the future.
You can clone Broadcasts located in the Sent, Queued or Drafts tabs. If you clone a Broadcast located in the Sent or Queued tabs, the cloned version will automatically land in the Drafts tab.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.