Follow Up Funnels
Now that you’ve manually canceled your Broadcast, would you like to know where it has gone, and what can you do with it now? The following will show you how to clone or resend a Broadcast after it has been canceled. This information will be helpful if you’ve previously canceled a Broadcast but would still like to edit and/or use that same Broadcast later.
By the end of this document, you should be able to answer:
- Where does a Broadcast go after it’s been canceled?
- What can I do with a Broadcast after it has been canceled?
- How do I clone, edit or delete a Broadcast after it has been canceled?
Prior to getting started, you will need to have the following:
- An active ClickFunnels account on the Platinum Plan or higher
- A canceled Broadcast in your ClickFunnels account
Please watch the video below, in full screen:
Once a Broadcast has been canceled from either the Sent or Queued tabs, it will automatically be placed in the Drafts tab of your Broadcasts.
From the Drafts tab, all canceled Broadcasts can be accessed so that they may be cloned, edited for future sending, and/or deleted
Cloning A Canceled Broadcast:
1. From your ClickFunnels dashboard, hover over the Follow-Up Funnels drop-down menu and click Broadcasts.
2. Select the Drafts tab.
3. To the right of the canceled Broadcast that you want to clone, click the three dots and select Clone.
4. Click Open Cloned Broadcast to open the recently cloned Broadcast on the success notification that shows in the top right-hand corner of your screen. (optional)
Editing A Canceled Broadcast:
1. From the Drafts tab, click the three dots to the right of the canceled Broadcast you wish to edit, and select Edit.
Deleting A Canceled Broadcast:
1. From the Drafts tab, click the three dots to the right of the canceled Broadcast you wish to delete and select Delete.
Here are the key takeaways for this document:
After a Broadcast has been canceled, it is automatically sent to the Drafts tab.
From the Drafts tab, canceled Broadcasts can be cloned, edited, or deleted.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.