Have a Broadcast ready to be sent out but you need to stop it? This article will go over the steps on how to cancel a Broadcast. This will be helpful if you need to stop a Broadcast that’s about to be sent out or it’s queued to be sent in the future.
By the end of this document, you should be able to answer:
- How do I cancel a Broadcast?
- Why would I need to cancel a Broadcast?
- What are the steps I need to follow after canceling a Broadcast?
Prior to getting started, you will need to have the following:
Please watch the video below, in full screen:
Step by Step Walk Through:
For Broadcasts Currently Being Sent Out
1. From your ClickFunnels dashboard, hover over the Follow-Up Funnels drop-down menu and click Broadcasts.
2. Click the Sent tab.
3. Click the 3 dots to the right of the Broadcast that you want to cancel.
4. Click Cancel.
Important Note: The Currently Being Sent Out Broadcast area only shows Broadcasts that are currently being sent out in real-time in the Sent tab. If the Broadcast is scheduled for a future date, it will show in the Queued tab.
For Queued Broadcasts
1. Click the Queued tab.
2. Click the 3 dots to the right of the Broadcast that you want to cancel.
3. Click Move To Drafts.
What can I do after canceling a Broadcast?
Any canceled Broadcast will go to the Drafts tab. If you would like to either clone, edit or delete a canceled Broadcast, please refer to the You Manually Canceled Your Broadcast, What Happens Now? article.
Here are the key takeaways for this document:
You can cancel any Broadcast that has been set to be sent immediately or is queued to be sent in the future.
You can cancel Broadcasts from the Sent and Queued tabs. All of the canceled Broadcasts will go to the Drafts tab.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.