In this article, learn how to manually cancel your broadcast.
Why you would need this
You may want to cancel a broadcast that is already sending if you have inadvertently added information into your broadcast which was incorrect and you wanted to stop the broadcast from going to the entire list you selected.
What you will need
- Actionetics/ Actionetics MD
- A Broadcast
- Navigate to Actionetics > Broadcasts
- Access Currently Being Sent Out Broadcast
Note: The Currently Being Send Out Broadcast is only seen when the broadcast is currently sending in progress, if your broadcast is not currently being sent out it could still be in the queued menu, from there you can move it into drafts so it is not sent.
- Click the ellipses (aka the 3 menu dots) to the right of the Broadcast you'd like to cancel
- Click Cancel
What you can do now
- Clone Broadcast
- You Manually Cancelled Your Broadcast, What Happens Now?
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.