In this article, we will be going over how to add an affiliate area step to your funnel. Having an affiliate area step in your funnel is required if you are wanting to have affiliates promote your product or services. The Affiliate area allows you to share affiliate links, reporting information, and promotional material to your active affiliates.
By the end of this document, you should be able to answer:
- What is an affiliate area step?
- How do I add an affiliate area step to my funnel?
- Do I need an affiliate area step?
Prior to getting started, you will need to have the following:
- An active ClickFunnels account subscribed to the Platinum or higher plan
- A funnel
Please watch the video below, in full screen:
How To Add An Affiliate Area Step:
1. From within your funnel, under your funnel steps, click on + ADD NEW STEP.
A pop-up will appear on the screen.
2. Enter the step’s name in the Name Of Funnel Step field.
3. Enter the Path URL for the affiliate area step. (Optional)
If you leave this blank, the system will assign a random unique URL to your new affiliate area step.
4. Ensure the Show In Funnel? toggle is set to Yes.
5. Click on Create Funnel Step.
6. Hover over AFFILIATES and click on Affiliate Area.
7. Hover over the step template that you would like to use for the step and click on + Select Template.
Here are the key takeaways for this document:
An Affiliate area step is required if you want to have affiliates promote your product or services.
The Affiliate area step allows you to share affiliate links, reporting information, and promotional material for your products and services.