A Follow-Up Funnel can be used to send follow-up sequences to contacts on your Clickfunnels email lists. This will teach you how to set up your first follow-up funnel.
Prior to getting started, you will need the following:
Step 1. Creating a New Follow-Up Funnel
- Click the Follow-Up Funnels Dropdown Menu.
- Click New Follow-Up Funnel.
- Name your Follow-Up Funnel.
- Add a Group Tag (or select an already existing group tag from the drop-down).
- Select an Email List(s) to associate with this follow-up funnel.
- Select Send To All Existing Contacts On List (optional).
- Click Create Follow-Up Funnel.
Why you would and wouldn't use this option: You wouldn't want to use this feature when creating a new Follow-Up Funnel if you wanted the Follow-Up sequence to go out to your entire list and not just newly subscribed individuals. However, if you wanted it to go out to just the newly subscribed individuals you will see that 0 contacts will receive the Follow-Up Sequence so that you know only new contacts on the list will be queued.
Step 2. Add New Step
- Select Add New Step.
- Select a follow-up action.
Important Note: day delay maximum in Follow-Up Funnel steps is 999 days and the hours maximum is 23,976 hrs.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.