A Follow-Up Funnel can be used to send follow-up sequences to your email list.
What you will need:
Don’t have a ClickFunnels account yet? Get a 14-Day FREE Trial now!
Step 1: Creating a New Follow-Up Funnel
- Click the Follow-Up Funnels Dropdown Menu
- Click New Follow-Up Funnel.
- Name your Follow-Up Funnel.
- Add a Group Tag (or select an already existing group tag from the drop-down).
- Select an Email List(s) to associate to this follow-up funnel.
- Select Send To All Existing Contacts On List (optional).
- Click Create Follow-Up Funnel
Please Note by default, only contacts newly added to the selected list will be receiving this Follow-Up Funnel.
Important Note(s): By selecting send to all existing contacts on a list, all existing contacts on the selected list will be queued into this Follow-Up Funnel. If you don't want existing contacts from the selected list to be queued into the Follow-Up Funnel, do not select 'Send To All Existing Contacts On a List' when creating the Follow-Up Funnel.
Why you would and wouldn't use this option: You wouldn't want to use this feature when creating a new Follow-Up Funnel if you wanted the Follow-Up sequence to go out to your entire list and not just newly subscribed individuals. However, if you wanted it to go out to just the newly subscribed individuals you will see that 0 contacts will receive the Follow-Up Sequence so that you know only new contacts on the list will be queued.
Step 2: Add New Step
- Select Add New Step
- Select a follow-up action.
Please Note day delay maximum in Follow-Up Funnel steps is 999 days and the hours maximum is 23,976 hrs.
What you can do now:
If you require further assistance, you can click the support icon in the bottom-right corner of this page.