A Follow-Up Funnel can be used to send follow-up sequences to contacts on your Clickfunnels email lists. This will teach you how to set up your first follow-up funnel.
What you will need:
Step 1. Creating a New Follow-Up Funnel
- Click the Follow-Up Funnels Dropdown Menu.
- Click "New Follow-Up Funnel."
- Name your Follow-Up Funnel.
- Add a Group Tag (or select an already existing group tag from the drop-down).
- Select an Email List(s) to associate with this follow-up funnel.
- Select "Send To All Existing Contacts On List" (optional).
- Click "Create Follow-Up Funnel."
Why you would and wouldn't use this option: You wouldn't want to use this feature when creating a new Follow-Up Funnel if you wanted the Follow-Up sequence to go out to your entire list and not just newly subscribed individuals. However, if you wanted it to go out to just the newly subscribed individuals you will see that 0 contacts will receive the Follow-Up Sequence so that you know only new contacts on the list will be queued.
Step 2. Add New Step
- Select "Add New Step."
- Select a follow-up action.
Note: day delay maximum in Follow-Up Funnel steps is 999 days and the hours maximum is 23,976 hrs.
What you can do now
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.