Learn to create a smart list in ClickFunnels. A Smart Email List in Clickfunnels will allow you to automatically add or remove contacts as they meet filters set by using Rule Groups.
What you will need:
- Clickfunnels Platinum
- Existing contacts
Step 1. Create A Smart List
- Select "Email List" from the Follow-Up Funnels menu.
- Click "Add New List."
- Enter a Name for your email list (email list names will be visible to your contacts if they unsubscribe from a list).
- Add a Group tag (optional).
- Slide the Smart List button to the right to turn on the Smart List.
- Click "Create New List."
Step 2. Add Your First Rule
- Click "Add Your First Rule."
- Click one of the icons in the First Rule Group.
- Select a Rule Agent from the drop-down.
- Select a Rule Action from the drop-down.
- Select or Enter a value for the condition.
A Smart List will automatically add and remove contacts that match the rules/conditions of the list.
Pro Tip #1:
You can add multiple rules by clicking on New Rule. Contacts will have to meet ALL rules to be added to the Smart List.
Pro Tip #2:
You can add multiple rule groups by clicking on Add Rule Group. Contacts that meet the rules from at least one of your rule groups will be added to the Smart List.
What you can do now:
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.