Learn to create a live webinar registration page in ClickFunnels. This page collects Name, Email, and Phone numbers for easy webinar follow-up. The ClickFunnels webinar is compatible with these webinar platforms: EverWebinar, GoToWebinar, WebinarJam, and Zoom.
Step 1. ClickFunnels Live Webinar Registration Overview
- When creating your new page, select "Webinar Registration" as the page type.
- Then click the gear icon next to "Edit Page" to adjust date/time.
- Next, click "Edit Page" to adjust form fields, and the general theme of your webinar.
- From inside the page editor, select settings to integrate your 3rd party webinar.
Step 2. Webinar Date Countdown Timer
- End Date: this is the day you want your webinar to start.
- End Time: is the time for the webinar.
- Timezone: Currently, we only have the following timezones: EDT / MDT / CDT / PDT.
- Translate: the language that suits your customer needs best.
- Expire Action: after the timer has expired, you can redirect people to a different page URL. You also have the option to show/hide elements on the page.
- Redirect URL: You would enter the URL where you want your viewer to go.
Step 3. ClickFunnels Live Webinar Registration Automation
- Trigger Emails for Everyone who registered and People who Missed the Webinar (optional).
- Add New Funnel Actions based on Everyone who registered and People who Missed the Webinar (optional).
- Add New SMS Text Messages based on Everyone who registered and People who Missed the Webinar (Must have Twilio to send SMS messages).
What you can do now
- Webinar Email Merge Tags
- Build AutoWebinar Funnel
- Connect a Webinar Integration with Your Funnel Page
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.