In this article, we will review the ClickFunnels Live Webinar Registration Page.
Why you would need this
The Live ClickFunnels Webinar Registration Page allows you to sign up your clients for the upcoming webinar.
What you Need:
Step 1 ClickFunnels Live Webinar Registration Overview
- From the funnel steps, select Webinar Registration.
- Then Select Page Editor to modify date/time, form fields, and the general theme of your webinar.
- From inside the page editor select settings to integrate your 3rd party webinar.
Step 2 Webinar Date Countdown Timer
- End Date: this is the day you want your webinar to start.
- End Time: is the time for the webinar.
- Timezone: Currently we only have the following timezones: EDT / MDT / CDT / PDT.
- Translate: the language that suits your customer needs best.
- Expire Action: after the timer has expired, you can redirect people to a different page URL. You also have the option to show/hide elements on the page.
- Redirect URL: You would enter the URL where you want your viewer to go.
What you can do now
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.