The Live ClickFunnels webinar registration page allows you to sign up for your prospects inside of Clickfunnels for the upcoming live event. The registration page collects: Name, Email, and phone numbers for easy follow up before, during, and after the webinar. The ClickFunnels webinar is compatible with these supported webinar platforms: EverWebinar, GoToWebinar, WebinarJam, and Zoom.
Step 1 ClickFunnels Live Webinar Registration Overview
- From the funnel steps, select Webinar Registration.
- Then Select Page Editor to modify date/time, form fields, and the general theme of your webinar.
- From inside the page editor, select settings to integrate your 3rd party webinar.
Step 2 Webinar Date Countdown Timer
- End Date: this is the day you want your webinar to start.
- End Time: is the time for the webinar.
- Timezone: Currently we only have the following timezones: EDT / MDT / CDT / PDT.
- Translate: the language that suits your customer needs best.
- Expire Action: after the timer has expired, you can redirect people to a different page URL. You also have the option to show/hide elements on the page.
- Redirect URL: You would enter the URL where you want your viewer to go.
Step3 ClickFunnels Live Webinar Registration Automation
- Trigger Emails for Everyone who registered and People who Missed the Webinar.
- Add New Funnel Actions based on Everyone who registered and People who Missed the Webinar.
- Add New SMS Text Messages based on Everyone who registered and People who Missed the Webinar. [Must have Twilio to send SMS messages.]
What you can do now
- Webinar Email Merge Tags
- Build AutoWebinar Funnel
- Connect a Webinar Integration with Your Funnel Page
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.