Learn to create a live webinar registration page in ClickFunnels. This page collects names, emails, and phone numbers for easy webinar follow-up. The ClickFunnels webinar is compatible with the following webinar platforms: EverWebinar, GoToWebinar, WebinarJam, and Zoom.
Prior to getting started, you will need to have the following:
Step 1. ClickFunnels Live Webinar Registration Overview
- When creating your new page, select "Webinar Registration" as the page type.
- Then click the gear icon next to "Edit Page" to adjust the date/time.
- The webinar event needs to be set to a future date and time.
- Next, click "Edit Page" to adjust form fields, and the general theme of your webinar.
- From inside the page editor, select settings to integrate your 3rd party webinar list (Zoom, WebinarJam, and Everwebinar).
Step 2. Webinar Date Countdown Timer
- The countdown element needs to be manually set to the same date and time the webinar event time was set to on the previous step.
- To get started, click on the orange "Add New Element" plus icon and choose the Date Countdown Timer element from the element menu.
- The countdown timer settings can be found below and can be tweaked as needed.
- End Date: this is the day you want your webinar to start.
- End Time: is the time for the webinar.
- Timezone: Currently, we only have the following timezones: EDT / MDT / CDT / PDT.
- Translate: the language that suits your customer needs best.
- Expire Action: after the timer has expired, you can redirect people to a different page URL. You also have the option to show/hide elements on the page.
- Redirect URL: You would enter the URL where you want your viewer to go.
Step 3. ClickFunnels Live Webinar Registration Automation
- Trigger Emails for Everyone who registered and People who Missed the Webinar (optional).
- Add New Funnel Actions based on Everyone who registered and People who Missed the Webinar (optional).
- Add New SMS Text Messages based on Everyone who registered and People who Missed the Webinar (Must have Twilio to send SMS messages).
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.