Learn how to create a live webinar Confirmation Page in ClickFunnels. The ClickFunnels Live Webinar Confirmation Page confirms the date/time, and other information for your upcoming webinar. This page also allows you to display information related to your upcoming webinar, such as worksheets, pre-webinar offers, and more. The Webinar Confirmation page is used to confirm your attendees' successful webinar registration.
Prior To Getting Started, You Will Need The Following:
Step 1. Create A Webinar Confirmation Page
- After creating a new funnel step, select the "Live Webinar Confirmation" page type.
- Click "Edit Page."
- This will allow you to modify date/time, form fields, and the general theme of your webinar.
Step 2. Set Your End Date Countdown Timer
- End Date: this is the day you want your webinar to start.
- End Time: is the time for the webinar.
- Translate: the language that suits your customer needs best.
- Expire Action: after the timer has expired, this allows you to redirect or show/hide elements.
- Hide These: You can hide display elements.
- Show These: You can show display elements.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.