In this article, we will review the ClickFunnels Live Webinar Confirmation Page.
Why you would need this
Step 1 Live Webinar Confirmation Page
Please note: The confirmation page date/time must have the same date/time as the registration page.
- From the funnel steps, select Live Webinar Confirmation Page.
- Then Select Page Editor to modify date/time, form fields, and the general theme of your webinar.
Step 2 Confirmation Page End Date Countdown Timer
- End Date: this is the day you want your webinar to start.
- End Time: is the time for the webinar.
- Translate: the language that suits your customer needs best.
- Expire Action: after the timer has expired, you can redirect people to a different page URL.
- Hide These: You can hide display elements.
- Show These: You can show display elements.
What you can do now
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.