In this article, we will review the Auto Webinar Confirmation Page.
Why you would need this
Step 1 Auto Webinar Confirmation
Please note: The Auto Webinar countdown date/time can be found on the registration page.
- From the Funnel steps, select Webinar countdown and then edit page.
- Select the countdown element to modify the settings.
Step 2 Auto Webinar Confirmation Elements Part 1
- Webinar Date: Autofills with the date of the webinar.
- Webinar Time: Autofills with the upcoming times.
- Add Event: This will allow the user to add date/time to their 3rd party calendar. We support Outlook, Google, Yahoo, Hotmail, and ICal.
Step 3 Auto Webinar Confirmation Elements Part 2
- Countdown Date Timer: Counts down to the date of the webinar.
- Minute Timer: Counts down the minutes until the webinar.
- Day-Timer: Counts the days until the next webinar.
What you can do now
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.