Learn to create an auto webinar confirmation page in ClickFunnels. This allows you to display information related to the webinar, such as confirmation date/time of the webinar, worksheets, pre-webinar offers, and more. The Auto Webinar Confirmation Page is the 2nd page in the webinar funnel.
Step 1. Create Your Auto Webinar Confirmation
- After creating a new page, select "Auto Webinar Confirmation" as the page type.
- Click "Edit Page."
- Select the countdown element to modify the settings.
Step 2. Auto Webinar Confirmation Elements
- Webinar Date: Autofills with the date of the webinar.
- Webinar Time: Autofills with the upcoming times.
- Add Event: This will allow the user to add date/time to their 3rd party calendar. We support Outlook, Google, Yahoo, Hotmail, and ICal.
- Countdown Date Timer: Counts down to the date of the webinar.
- Minute Timer: Counts down the minutes until the webinar.
- Day-Timer: Counts the days until the next webinar.
What you can do now