This article will teach you how to use the Account History tab in your Account Settings. With this, you can view a log of activity across your account.
If you are looking to get an audit log of all the activity on your account along with who performed the update, this will allow you to do so.
What you will need
Step 1. Navigate to Your Account History
- From within your ClickFunnels account, go to the top right navigation and click on "Account Settings."
- On the left navigation menu, click on "Account History."
- Within your "Account History" tab, browse recent events in your account.
- You can see a variety of events from this screen, such as steps being created, users logging in, domains being added, and more. (see step 2 for a more complete list).
Step 2. Search for Specific Events
- From within your Account History tab, you can also search for specific events.
- Under the "Action" dropdown, select the event you wish to track.
- Trackable events include: a user logging in/out, domain creation/update, beta feature toggling, and payment gateways being updated or removed.
- Next, select the "Start date" and "End date" from their respective dropdown menus.
What you can do now
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.