Learn to use the Account History tab in your Account Settings. With this, you can view a log of activity across your account.
If you are looking to get an audit log of all the activity on your account along with who performed the update, this will allow you to do so.
Step 1. Navigate to Your Account History
- From within your ClickFunnels account, go to the top right navigation and click on Account Settings.
- On the left navigation menu, click on Account History.
- Within your Account History tab, browse recent events in your account.
- You can see a variety of events from this screen, such as steps being created, users logging in, domains being added, and more. (see step 2 for a more complete list).
Step 2. Search for Specific Events
- From within your Account History tab, you can also search for specific events.
- Under the Action dropdown, select the event you wish to track.
- Trackable events include:
A Two Factor Authorization Backup Code Was UsedAccount Affiliate ChangedAccount Affiliates ClearedAccount CanceledAccount DowngradedAccount Invoice Payment FailedAccount PausedAccount Payment Information EditedAccount Trial EndedAccount Trial StartedAccount UnpausedAccount UpgradedAffiliate Terms of Service ViolationBeta Feature Opt-InBeta Feature Opt-OutBrightback Discount Or Coupon Offer AcceptedPlease Try Again, Or Use A Different CardCharge Dispute CreatedContact List DownloadedContact List ImportedContact Profile GDPR RedactedContacts Added To Email ListDomain CreatedDomain DeletedDomain UpdatedFunnel CreatedFunnel EditedFunnel SharedFunnel Step AddedFunnel Step CreatedFunnel Step DeletedFunnel Step EditedFunnel Step RemovedOtp Two Factor Authorization DisabledOtp Two Factor Authorization DisabledOtp Two Factor Authorization EnabledPage CreatedPage DeletedPage DuplicatedPage UpdatedPayment Gateway CreatedPayment Gateway DeletedPayment Gateway UpdatedSMTP Integration CreatedSMTP Integration DeletedSMTP Integration EditedTotp Two Factor Authorization DisabledTotp Two Factor Authorization EnabledTwo Factor Authorization Backup Codes Generated
- Next, select the Start date and End date from their respective dropdown menus.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.