The Webinar Broadcast Room enables you to share the live broadcast with your viewing audience. While streaming live to your audience, you can show/hide special offers with timed delays. You have can fully customize your page to suit your needs.
Prior To Getting Started, You Will Need The Following:
Step 1: Webinar Broadcast Room Overview
Key Elements to have on the Webinar Broadcast Room Display Page:
- Video Element: This allows you to share your video feed live with viewers in real-time.
- Countdown Date/Time Timer: This feature allows you to show/hide special offers to your viewing.
Step 2: Automation
This allows you to target people who registered for your webinar and triggered events. The event triggers are everyone who registered, people who missed the webinar, attended but missed the offer, saw the offer but didn't purchase, and people who purchased the offer.
1. Open the funnel step in the Page Editor.
2. Click on the Setting tab at the top left of the page.
3. Click on the Webinar Settings.
4. Set the time in Seconds in the field to match when your video presents the offer.
5. Then add you links or buttons to be displayed at the same time.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.