Learn to create an auto webinar registration page in ClickFunnels. This allows individuals to sign up for an upcoming, evergreen webinar. The Auto Webinar Registration is the first page in the funnel steps for your auto webinar.
Step 1. Create Your Auto Webinar Registration Page
- After creating your new page, select the "Auto Webinar Registration" page type.
- Click the "Edit Page" button.
- Scroll to Settings in the page editor and click "Webinar Settings."
- Modify date/time options:
- Top of the Hour: Webinar broadcasts at the top of every hour.
- Every X Mins: Webinar broadcasts every X minutes (i.e. 15 minutes would broadcast at 12:00, 12:15, 12:30, 12:45, etc.).
- Pick Date/Time: Allow your client to pick a date/time best for them. Note: this webinar requires the Webinar Date and Webinar Time to be added to the registration page.
Step 2. Auto Webinar Page Elements Overview
From inside the page editor, select elements and review Auto Webinar Elements options:
- Webinar Date: Date of the webinar.
- Webinar Time: Time of the auto webinar.
- Local Time: Local time of the auto webinar.
- Auto Webinar Countdown: This timer counts down to the webinar date/time.
Step 3. Auto Webinar Registration Automation
Trigger options via email allow you to reach your viewers based on actions since the start of the webinar.
- Everyone: All the people who registered for the webinar.
- Missed Webinar: People who missed your webinar.
- Attended But Missed Offer: These were people who were on the webinar but didn't buy.
- Saw Offer But Didn't Purchase: People who saw the offer but didn't purchase.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.