Need to add an Auto Webinar Registration page to your auto webinar? The ClickFunnels Auto Webinar Registration allows you to sign up for your clients for the upcoming evergreen webinar. The Auto Webinar Registration is the first page in the funnel steps for your auto webinar.
Step 1 Auto Webinar Registration Automation
- Trigger options via email allow you to reach your viewers based on actions since the start of the webinar.
- Everyone: All the people who registered for the webinar will receive an email.
- Missed Webinar: People who missed your webinar.
- Attended But Missed Offer: These were people who were on the webinar but didn't buy from you.
- Saw Offer But Didn't Purchase: People who saw the offer but didn't purchase.
Step 2 ClickFunnels Auto Webinar Registration Overview
- From the auto webinar funnel steps, select the edit page button to set date/time for the auto webinar.
- From inside the page editor select settings, then webinar settings to modify dates/times.
- Auto Webinar Settings Options:
- Top of the Hour: At the top of every hour, your webinar will broadcast.
- Every X Mins: If you have the webinar set for every 15 mins, then your webinar will broadcast.
- Pick Date/Time: This option allows your client to pick a date/time best for them.
Step 3 Auto Webinar Page Elements Overview
- From inside the page editor, select elements then review Auto Webinar Elements options:
- Webinar Date: Date of the webinar.
- Webinar Time: Time of the auto webinar.
- Local Time: Local time of the auto webinar.
- Auto Webinar Countdown: This timer counts down to the webinar date/time.
What you can do now
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.