In this article, we will review the Auto Webinar Automation Triggers.
Why you would need this
Step 1 Edit the Event Triggers
Please note: If you are using 3rd party webinar email automation, you may not need to use this automation. Your user will receive duplicate messages from ClickFunnels and the 3rd party webinar.
- From the Funnel steps, select Auto Webinar Registration and then Automation.
- We have five trigger event options: Everyone, Missed Webinar, Attended but Missed Offer, Saw Offer but Didn't Purchase and Purchased.
- Select Edit from one of the options above to modify the event.
Step 2 Editing the Email
- From Name: Your name/compan.
- Subject: Type the subject of your Webinar.
- SMTP Configuration: Select the SMTP configuration.
- Send only to Active in Past X Days: Type in the number of days up to 30. The days you select will allow you to engage active people from your webinar.
- Condition: From the five trigger event options in step 2, pick one of the groups.
- HTML Body: Modify the email template via HTML
Step 3 Editing the Email Delay
- Delay Days: Number of days before the email will be sent.
- Delay Hours: Number of hours before the email is sent.
- Delay From Webinar Time: Delay using the time from the Webinar event.
What you can do now
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.