Step 1 Edit the Event Triggers
Please note: If you are using 3rd party webinar email automation, you may not need to use this automation. Your user will receive duplicate messages from ClickFunnels and the 3rd party webinar.
- From the Funnel steps, select Auto Webinar Registration and then Automation.
- We have five trigger event options: Everyone, Missed Webinar, Attended but Missed Offer, Saw Offer, but Didn't Purchase and Purchased.
- Select Edit from one of the options above to modify the event.
Step 2 Editing the Email
- From Name: Your name/company.
- Subject: Type the question of your Webinar.
- SMTP Configuration: Select the SMTP configuration.
- Send only to Active in Past X Days: Type in the number of days up to 30. The days you select will allow you to engage active people from your webinar.
- Condition: From the five trigger event options in step 2, pick one of the groups.
- HTML Body: Modify the email template via HTML
Step 3 Editing the Email Delay
: Quick Tip with Minute to Decimal Conversion: 15 Mintues = .25, 30 Mintues = .50, and 45 Mintues = .75
- Delay Days: Number of days before sending the email. Example: 1 = 1 Day after the webinar, -1 = -1 Day before the webinar only when selecting the checkbox.
- Delay Hours: Number of hours before sending the email. Example: 1 = 1 Hour after the webinar, -1 = -1 Hour before the webinar.
- Delay From Webinar Time: Delay using the time from the Webinar event. Choose to have this delay days and hours related to when the Webinar event happens instead of when the contact opts in.
What you can do now
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.