In this article, learn how to manually add a contact in ClickFunnels.
Why you would need this
You would manually add a contact to into your ClickFunnels account if you, for example, collected their information on a different platform.
What you will need
- Clickfunnels Actionetics.
- Contact Information (an email address)
Step 1 Access Contact Menu
- Select Contacts from the Actionetics menu.
- Click + Create New Contact
Step 2 Enter Contact Details
- Enter all relevant contact details (the button at the bottom will turn yellow once all required fields are entered i.e. email address)
- CheckBox To confirm that you have permission to receive marketing information from you
- Click Save New Contact Button
- All new contacts added will be scanned by Xverify to check whether the email address is valid. You will need to confirm to proceed with saving the contact. To learn more about Xverify, visit the Xverify FAQ here.
What you can do now
If you require further assistance, you can click the support icon in the bottom-right corner of this page.