Learn to manage the Auto Webinar Replay Page in your funnel. The webinar replay allows you to share the replay of the webinar with your guests who may have missed the original date/time. You can set the replays to have expiration dates with special offers.
Step 1. Webinar Replay
Note: The webinar replay is after the auto webinar broadcast has ended. Depending on video render times, replays can vary.
- From inside the auto-webinar funnel, click the replay room step along the left.
- Click "Edit Page."
- Countdown Timer: Allows you to redirect or show/hide features special offers using fear of loss method.
- Video Element: You can place your recorded video via embed, direct link, or HTML 5.
- Call To Action Button: This button is where your visitors can click to take action on special offers.
- You can send email triggers to this page after your webinar has ended.
What you can do now
- Webinar Email Merge Tags
- Create A New Follow-Up Funnel
- Set up a Product in ClickFunnels: Product Details