Learn to set up your Auto Webinar automations ClickFunnels. The Auto Webinar Automation Trigger allows you to target people before, during, and after the webinar based on specific events. These triggers will help keep your audience engaged with your webinar.
Step 1. Adding the Auto Webinar Automation New Action
- Navigate to your top menu and Click "ClickFunnels."
- Select your auto webinar funnel.
- From inside the funnel, click the "Automation" tab.
- Click "Add New Action."
- Enter an action Name.
- Select condition: Everyone, Missed Webinar, Attended but Missed Offer, Saw Offer but Didn't Purchase and Purchased.
- From the Action to-do list, select from the following actions: add to list, remove from list, email notification, add a tag, or remove the tag.
- From the Tags options: type the tag(s) you wish to add.
- Click "Create Funnel Action."
What you can do now
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.