Do you want to automate your webinars? Today we will review how to set up your Auto Webinar Automation. The Auto Webinar Automation Trigger allows you to target people before, during, and after the webinar based on specific events. These triggers will help keep your audience engaged with your webinar.
Step One: Adding the Auto Webinar Automation New Action
- Starting from the Dashboard, Find and Select your auto webinar funnel.
- From inside the funnel select automation
- Scroll down until you see add a new action and select
- From the Action Settings: Enter your Name
- Select condition: Everyone, Missed Webinar, Attended but Missed Offer, Saw Offer but Didn't Purchase and Purchased.
- Select the integration type
- From the Action to-do list select from the following actions: add to list, remove from list, email notification, add a tag or remove tag
- From the Tags options: type in the tags name you wish
- Create Funnel Action
What you can do now
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.