Learn about different permission levels for sub-users in your ClickFunnels account.
This article explores the various permission options for you as an account owner in ClickFunnels. Review this to learn what each permission enables for your sub-users.
What you will need
Step 1. Full Access Permission
- When inviting a sub-user, you have the ability to select their permission level.
- By granting someone full access as a sub-user, you are allowing this individual to access every area within your ClickFunnels Account, aside from account billing information.
- This can be useful if you have a full-time staff member who manages your ClickFunnels account.
- You may also wish to invite users with full permission who are stakeholders in your business.
Step 2. Other Permission Levels
- If you wish to only allow access to certain areas of your ClickFunnels account, you'll want to consider the different permissions offered.
- Global Account Settings: The only option in this category is "General Account Settings." This will enable a sub-user to gain access to your account settings, which allows them to effectively manage your ClickFunnels Account.
- Follow-Up Funnels: The only option in this category is "General Follow-Up Funnels." This enables a sub-user to create and manage your follow-up funnels.
- ClickFunnels: This category entails creating and managing your sales funnels. There are three sub-categories to select from.
- Funnels: This allows a sub-user to build and edit your sales funnels.
- Contacts: This allows a sub-user to manage your contacts.
- Sales: This allows a sub-user to manage your products and view sales data in your funnels.
- Backpack: The only option in this category is "General Backpack." This will enable your sub-users to manage all aspects of your Backpack affiliate program here in ClickFunnels.
What you can do now:
- Learn to Invite a New Sub User to Your Account
- Learn to Create a Sub User Account
- Review Your Account History
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.