Learn to set up Avalara in your funnels in ClickFunnels. By enabling Avalara, you will be able to charge sales tax on products sold through your funnels in ClickFunnels.
This feature is available with Stripe payment gateway only.
Step 1. Avalara in Funnel Settings
- From within your sales funnel, navigate to the top navigation and click "Settings."
- Scroll down until you see Avalara options.
- Select the Avalara Account you have integrated.
- Select the Company in your Avalara account.
- Toggle Test Mode on for test purchases (optional).
Step 2. Update Your Product Details
- From your funnel, navigate to the Order Form Page.
- Click the "Products" tab.
- Find the product you wish to charge sales tax on and click "Edit."
- On this screen, look under the "Add Product" navigation and click "Product Details."
- Fill out Shipping Origin Address
Important Note: Shipping Address should be a mandatory field in your funnel. Taxes are calculated via your customer's shipping address. If you fail to collect a shipping address in your order form page then Sales Tax will not automatically be calculated.
- Next to the Taxable Product option, toggle it on.
- Use Avalara's Lookup My Product Tax Code tool to locate the correct tax code for the item you're selling.
- Enter the Tax Code.
- Scroll down and click "Save and Close."
- (Optional) Set up additional product details.
What you can do now: