Learn how to accept an invite from a ClickFunnels account owner to manage their account. This will give you access to a ClickFunnels account owned by another user.
This article explores setting up a new sub-user account in ClickFunnels. Whether you have an existing account or are signing up new, this walks you through getting started.
What you will need
Step 1. Accepting Your Invite
- To begin, you will need to have received an invitation from a current ClickFunnels account owner.
- Check your mail folder for the invitation email.
- After opening the email, click the "Accept Invite" button.
Step 2. Setting Up A New Account
- If you are invited to manage someone's ClickFunnels account and you don't have an account of your own, you'll have the opportunity to register as a sub-user.
- When your invitation page opens, enter your Full Name.
- Enter your Email Address.
- Enter a Password.
- Click "Sign up."
Step 3. Use Your Own ClickFunnels Account
- If you have a ClickFunnels account and someone invites you to join their account as a sub-user, you'll have the opportunity to login instead.
- Once the invitation page opens, click "Log In" at the bottom of the page.
- On this page, enter your ClickFunnels Email and Password.
- Click "Log In."
- Click "Add Company."
- You will now be given sub-user access to the account that invited you.
What you can do now:
- Learn to Invite a New Sub User to Your Account
- Learn About Different Sub User Permission Levels
- Review Your Account History
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.