Learn how to accept an invite from a ClickFunnels account owner to manage their account. This will give you access to a ClickFunnels account owned by another user. Whether you have an existing account or are signing up new, this walks you through getting started.
What you will need
Step 1. Accepting Your Invite
- To begin, you will need to have received an invitation from a current ClickFunnels account owner.
- Check your mail folder for the invitation email.
- After opening the email, click the "Accept Invite" button.
Step 2. Setting Up A New Account
- If you are invited to manage someone's ClickFunnels account and you don't have an account of your own, you'll have the opportunity to register as a sub-user.
- When your invitation page opens, enter your Full Name.
- Enter your Email Address.
- Enter a Password.
- Click "Sign up."
Step 3. Use Your Own ClickFunnels Account
- If you have a ClickFunnels account and someone invites you to join their account as a sub-user, you'll have the opportunity to login instead.
- Once the invitation page opens, click "Log In" at the bottom of the page.
- On this page, enter your ClickFunnels Email and Password.
- Click "Log In."
- Click "Add Company."
- You will now be given sub-user access to the account that invited you.
What you can do now
- Learn to Invite a New Sub User to Your Account
- Learn About Different Sub User Permission Levels
- Review Your Account History
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.