Learn how to accept an invite from a ClickFunnels account owner to manage their account. This will give you access to a ClickFunnels account owned by another user. Whether you have an existing account or are signing up new, this walks you through getting started.
Step 1. Accepting Your Invite
- To begin, you will need to have received an invitation from a current ClickFunnels account owner.
- Check your mail folder for the invitation email.
- After opening the email, click the Accept Invite button.
Step 2. Setting Up A New Account
- If you are invited to manage someone's ClickFunnels account and you don't have an account of your own, you'll have the opportunity to register as a free sub-user. This sub-user access is not a literal account but gives you access to the primary account with permissions granted by the Account Owner.
- When your invitation page opens, enter your Full Name.
- Enter your Email Address.
- Enter a Password.
- Click Sign up.
Step 3. Use Your Own ClickFunnels Account
- If you have a ClickFunnels account and someone invites you to join their account as a sub-user, you'll have the opportunity to log in instead.
- Once the invitation page opens, click log in at the bottom of the page.
- On this page, enter your ClickFunnels Email and Password.
- Click Log In.
- Click Add Company.
- You will now be given sub-user access to the account that invited you.