Learn why a product was marked disabled in your account if the product is marked Disabled it will not display on your Order Page. Learn what you can do to resolve this message from showing up, and have the product display on your Order Page.
What you will need:
Step 1: Why Is My Product Marked DISABLED?
- A product would be marked DISABLED if it does not have a payment gateway or a billing schedule or a name and price.
Step 2: Enable Product
- Access your Payment Gateway Menu.
- Confirm your payment gateway is connected to ClickFunnels.
- Connect the product to a Payment Gateway on the Product Payment Options step.
- Confirm the product has a name and price (for a one-time product) or
- Confirm the product has a selected plan (for a payment plan/subscription product).
- The product is no longer DISABLED and will appear on the Order Page.
Note: For best results be sure to clear cache and cookies on your browser, and test the order page in a private/incognito window.
What you can do now:
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.