Review the various button short-codes in ClickFunnels. You can use these codes on both text and buttons in ClickFunnels to achieve various actions on your page.
This is a work-in-progress article, but you can view the various actions available across different page types in ClickFunnels.
What you will need
Step 1. General Button Codes
- #submit-form - Used on any page a form is being submitted. This will submit the form and send visitors to the next step in the funnel. Please note, an email field is always required for form submissions in ClickFunnels.
- #open-popup - Used on any page to open the popup on that page. Please note, you will need to set up the popup in your page editor for this to work properly.
- #close-popup - Used on any page to close the popup. You will need to place this somewhere within your popup for visitors to use it properly.
- #scroll-title - This requires you to review the title of a section, row, or element on your ClickFunnels page. You can find the title by clicking the "settings" icon on the section, row, or element you wish to scroll to. You would then insert the code as "#scroll-title" and replace "title" with the title of the element -it's recommended you copy and paste the title to ensure it is exact.
- tel:+1234567890 - Used on any page to create a click-to-call button or text. You would replace the numbers in this method with the phone number you wish to have members call.
- mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org - Used on any page to create an email button or text. You would replace "email@example.com" in this example with the email you wish to use.
Step 2. Order Form and OTO Pages Only
- #yes-link - Used on OTO pages to add the OTO product to a visitor's order. This will also submit the page, sending the visitor to the next step in the funnel.
- #no-link - Used on OTO pages to skip the OTO product offer. If there is a downsell page next in the funnel, it will send the visitor to that page. Otherwise, they will land on the next step in the funnel.
Step 3. Membership Area Codes
- /members/sign_out - Used to log a member out of a membership area.
What you can do now
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.