Learn how to add the Easypost to ClickFunnels via API. You would add the EasyPost option when creating a product in ClickFunnels to utilize automatic shipping calculations to use with services such as UPS, USPS, FedEx, DHL and more.
What you will need:
Step 1: Access EasyPost API Keys
- Log Into Your EasyPost Account.
- Access Your API Keys from the drop-down settings (see GIF below).
- Make sure your Production and Test API Key Status are toggled to Active.
Step 2: Add EasyPost API Key's To ClickFunnels
- From your ClickFunnels dashboard navigate To Account Settings.
- Select Integrations from the left menu.
- Click the +Add New Integration (yellow button).
- Click On Delivery or Search for EasyPost.
- Select EasyPost.
- Give your integration a nickname.
- Copy the Production API Key from EasyPost.
- Paste the Production API Key into ClickFunnels.
- Copy the Test API Key from EasyPost.
- Paste the Test API Key into ClickFunnels.
- Toggle Default Easypost Integration (optional).
- Click Add Integration.
What you can do now:
- Create a Product with Automatic Shipping Calculations from EasyPost
- Integrate Avalara Sales Tax (AvaTax) with ClickFunnels
- Create A Taxable Product Using Avalara
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.