Learn how to add the Easypost option to your products in ClickFunnels. You would add the EasyPost option to create a product in ClickFunnels with automatic shipping calculations to use with services such as UPS, USPS, FedEx, DHL and more.
Prior To Getting Started, You Will Need The Following
Step 1: Select Your EasyPost Account
- Navigate to funnel Settings.
- Scroll down to EasyPost.
- Select your EasyPost Account from the drop-down.
- Test Mode (optional).
- Scroll to the bottom.
- Click Save and Update Settings.
Step 2: Add Shipping Details To Product
- Navigate to your Products Menu.
- Click Add Product.
- Under Product Details enter Shipping Origin Address.
- Select Shipping (optional).
- Under "Shipping (optional)"
- Toggle Physical Product On.
- Enter Shipping Details (Product Weight In Ounces, Product Size In Inches).
- Enter Customs Information (This information is used to calculate duties and will be part of your customs forms.)
- Select Country of Origin.
Important Note: Country of Origin is not specifically where the item is shipping from, but instead where the contents of the product originated from before manufacturing.
Example: if you are selling shirts, and they were manufactured in China, but the thread was provided by a company in Taiwan, then the country of origin would be Taiwan.
- Add the HS Number (Harmonized Schedule Code - Use this URL https://hts.usitc.gov/ to find your HS Code for shipping your Physical Product Internationally. This field is OPTIONAL if you are only shipping Domestic).
- Select your EasyPost Account from existing integrations
- Select Carrier from the drop-down.
- Click Save and Next
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.