In this article, you will learn how to add product variations available for purchase on your ClickFunnels order page. Adding Product Variations to your products is optional. This is useful as a way to manage inventory for physical products.
Prior to getting started, you will need the following:
Step 1: Product Variations (optional)
- From your funnel, navigate to the Order Form Page.
- Click the Products tab.
- Add or Access Product On Order Page.
- Navigate To Product Variations (optional) Menu.
- Toggle Create Product Variations Into The On Position.
Step 2: Create Attributes
- Variation Type (A Variation Type usually conveys “size”, “length”, “color”, or other aspects about a product. Max: 3)
- Variation Values (A Variation Value usually conveys the values for each type. An example would be “Small”, “Medium” and “Large” for the Variation Type “Size”. Max: 5)
- Click Save & Add Another (to add another variation type) or click Save if you are done
Step 3: Edit Product Variations
- Select a default product and add product images (optional).
- Click the image element next to the product(s) and choose an image from your image library or upload an image.
- You can edit each variation
Categories you can edit:
- Enter Inventory Amount
- Price Per Unit
- Image Alt Text (Alt Text is a brief text description of the image the description helps visually impaired readers)
- Product Description
- Update Variation
- Toggle Status to turn the variation to the On or Off.
4. Scroll down press Save and Close.
Step 4: Add Product w/ Var Order Summary Element
- Navigate to the Order Page inside the Editor.
- Add Product w/Var Order Summary Element.
Step 5: Add Product w/ Var Order Selector Element
- Inside the Order Page Editor
- Add Product w/ Var Order Selector Element.
Step 6: Add Product w/ Var Order Confirm Element
- Navigate to your Order Confirmation Page Type inside of your funnel.
- Remove the Order Summary Element.
- Add Product w/ Var Order Confirm Element.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.