This article will provide a brief overview of the new ClickFunnels dashboard. This will help you get more in-depth knowledge of where everything lives inside of ClickFunnels and how to access it.
- Search (Funnels, Contacts, and more...)
- ClickFunnels Menu Access
- Sales Transactions
- Funnel Marketplace
- Build Funnel
- Follow-Up Funnels Menu Access
- Email Lists
- Follow-Up Funnels
- Backpack Menu Access
- Backpack Dashboard
- Commission Plans
- Affiliate Types
- Help Menu Access
- Docs (help desk tutorials)
- Get Help (talk to support)
- My Support Requests (check on your requests)
- What's New? (see new feature release updates)
- Notifications Access
- If something needs your attention the notification bell will alert you with more information.
- Main Menu Access
- Account Settings (Manage Account Details, Account Billing, Notifications, Account History, View Page Templates, Digital Assets, Integrations, Payment Gateways, Email Integration SMTP, Domains, Global Unsubscribe)
- Affiliates (Access Your ClickFunnels Affiliate Dashboard)
- My Profile Settings (Account details, profile photo, name. address, t-shirt size, password, download your data)
- Log Out.
- See which plan you are subscribed to, upgrade to a new plan if desired.
- View the programs you have purchased.
- View awards you have earned.
- Access training (included in the Platinum and above plans).
- View and Access your Favorite Funnels.
Recent Sales Activity
- View Recent Sales Activity Across Your Account.
- Click See All Transactions To View All Sales Activity In Your Funnel.
- View Your Funnel Sales.
- Filter by funnel name and desired time frames (Today, Last 7 Days, Last 30 Days, Lifetime).
Please Note: When you set a funnel into the test mode - sales will not be recorded in the Funnel Sales statistics on the dashboard. To test if Stripe or Paypal API purchases are collecting on the dashboard - you need to make a live purchase as the test purchases will not show. Payment Gateways like Recurly, Easy Pay Direct, NMI do not require toggling your funnel into the test mode (you need to enable the test mode in payment gateway menu and then just use a test CC in your funnel), so in this case test sales will be collected on the dashboard.
Follow-Up Funnel Stats
- View Follow-Up Funnel Stats (New Contacts Today, New Contacts Yesterday, Contacts that left today, Total Contacts).
- View ClickFunnels events calendar feed.
My Affiliate Earnings
- See A Snapshot Of Your ClickFunnels Affiliate Earnings (Today and From The Last 30 Days).
- Click More Tools To Sign Up To Be A ClickFunnels Affiliate Or Log Into Your Affiliate Dashboard.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.