This article will assist you in what to do if you try to add a domain to your ClickFunnels account and see an error message "⚠️Error Sorry, the domain www.yourdomain.com is already in use."
What you will need:
- Proof of Domain Ownership
Option 1: Your domain was previously used in another ClickFunnels account?
- Log in to the ClickFunnels account you previously used the domain in.
- Remove the domain from that account.
- If you are unable to access the old account please reach out to our support team.
Option 2: The domain has never been used in a ClickFunnels account before.
- Can you prove ownership of the domain?
- If yes, please reach out to our support team.
What you can do now:
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.