Learn what to do if you try to add a domain to your ClickFunnels account and see an error message "⚠️ Error Sorry, the domain www.yourdomain.com is already in use."
Prior to getting started, you will need to have the following:
- Proof of Domain Ownership
Your domain was previously used in another ClickFunnels account?
- Log in to the ClickFunnels account you previously used the domain in.
- Remove the domain from that account.
- If you are unable to access the old account please reach out to our support team.
The domain has never been used in a ClickFunnels account before.
- Can you prove ownership of the domain?
- If yes, please reach out to our support team.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.