Learn to use PackageBee with ClickFunnels to manage orders and shipments. This will allow you to send shipping information to DropStream for order fulfillment on ClickFunnels Products. To set this up, you will need to use webhooks, but you'll find full instructions here.
Prior to getting started, you will need to have the following:
Step 1: Setup Your Connection in PackageBee
- Open a new tab if you are using a Chrome browser, you can select the 3 dots on the top right-hand side, and click New Tab
- Go to PackageBee and login https://app.packagebee.com/users/sign_in
- From your account, go to the lefthand navigation and click Connections.
- Click Add Connection in the top right corner of this screen.
- Give your Connection a name.
- Either create a warehouse or select an existing warehouse.
- On this last step, you want to Create a new store and enter your Store Name (we recommend using your funnel name in ClickFunnels).
- Under Select a platform, scroll down and click ClickFunnels.
- In another tab, navigate to your funnel in ClickFunnels and click the Settings tab in the top right of your funnel.
- Scroll to the Share Funnel Link and copy that link.
- Return to PackageBee and paste your Share Funnel Link where it asks for Funnel Id.
- Click Test Connection.
- Once the Connection is confirmed, click Add connection.
Step 2: Setup Your Webhook in ClickFunnels
- From within your ClickFunnels account, navigate to the funnel you wish to connect to PackageBee.
- Click the Settings tab in the top right corner of your funnel.
- Scroll down to locate the Webhooks option and click Manage Your Funnel Webhooks.
- Click +New Webhook in the top right corner of this page.
- Enter the following settings on this page:
- URL: https://app.getdropstream.com/cart/hooks/click-funnels
- EVENT: Purchase Created
- VERSION: 1
- ADAPTER: json
- Click Create Funnel Webhook.
Step 3: Test Your Connection
- With your Webhook created, you'll want to test your order form.
- To do this, you'll want to consult instructions for testing your order form based on your payment gateway.
- After submitting a test order, click on Settings in the top right of your funnel.
- Scroll down and click Manage Your Funnel Webhooks.
- Confirm your webhook was delivered by consulting the Deliveries number next to your funnel webhook (you will also want to confirm this within PackageBee).
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.