In this article, we will cover The ClickFunnels Affiliate Program and we will review topics regarding our required forms, percentage of affiliate payout, and affiliate rules.
Prior to getting started, you will need the following:
Important Notes: All affiliates are required to fill out the application at whatsyourdreamcar.com in order to receive their links. Below is the breakdown of each affiliate tier and how to get to each level. All affiliates who have not applied will be at 20% commission. These affiliates do not have links, they can only promote the 14-day trial via the badge in the lower right-hand corner of their funnels.
Important Note: You can see where your affiliate links are and how to test them HERE.
Step 1: Apply at whatsyourdreamcar.com
- All affiliates who apply will be automatically approved at 40% towards the front-facing commissionable offers included in their dashboard.
Basic Level Affiliates:
- All ClickFunnels users will automatically be placed as a 20% BADGE ONLY affiliate.
Tier One Affiliates (Congrats, you are an automatic Tier One Affiliate!)
- Once an affiliate applies at whatsyourdreamcar.com they will be automatically approved to refer any of the training products including expertsecrets.com, dotcomsecrets.com, OFA, 30days.com, etc.
- These affiliates will earn 40% commissions on any products sold.
Tier Two Affiliates
- Will need to apply: https://successetc.wufoo.com/forms/mb1b95201zipqp/
- $1000 in any 30 day rolling period of selling the front end offers you will be given access to promote the software at 30% as long as you apply any affiliate can apply
Tier Three Affiliates
- Will need to reapply again: https://successetc.wufoo.com/forms/mc4xeve02yqphc/
- Affiliates can apply to sell CF subscriptions at a 40% level if they have 40 active subscribers under their affiliate ID.
- It is VITAL that every affiliate adheres to the HIGHEST POSSIBLE STANDARDS of Ethical & Legal Conduct during this promotion.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.