In this article, affiliates will learn about the ClickFunnels affiliate CSV Report. The CSV report is helpful when needing to view pending and paid commissions. Affiliates are also able to view who is currently under their affiliate ID and is a paying client. The CSV Report is important to understand when affiliates have questions regarding commission. This article will walk an affiliate through the process of downloading the CSV report and understanding the report.
What you will need:
Important note As of January 2019 we have moved to the new payment schedule of the 1st and 15th via Tipalti. You should have received an email with a unique link to register your account to receive payments. If you have not yet registered with the unique link or you have not received an email with the unique link to register with Tipalti in order to receive affiliate commissions, please reach out to our support team. Be sure to check your email and spam folder prior to doing so.
Step 1: ClickFunnels Affiliate Dashboard
- All affiliates need to log into their affiliate dashboard in order to view and download the CSV report. For Non-CF users please use this link to login, https://affiliates.clickfunnels.com/affiliate-access/
Step 2: Affiliate CSV Report
How to Download CSV Report
- Once the affiliate has accessed their affiliate dashboard, they will find three drop-down menus under "Break Down Funnel". The affiliate only needs to edit the "Time Frame" drop-down menu. This down drop menu will provide different time frames that the report will pull from.
- Once the time frame preferred is selected the affiliate will click on "Filter".
- After the information has been filtered the affiliate will want to scroll to the bottom to find the Download CSV Report button.
- A pop-up window will appear to open the CSV report.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.