Learn to troubleshoot your ClickFunnels pages if they are not showing changes on the preview/live page that you have made in the editor. Please review the solutions below for what might work. This article is intended to help you troubleshoot the most common solutions.
Option 1: Testing or Previewing In an Incognito/Private Browser
- When testing or previewing your funnels inside of ClickFunnels, it's important to always test in an incognito or private window. Caching of the page can sometimes cause you to not see the updated changes you have made in the editor. An incognito or private window are excellent for testing because they do not store browsing history, therefore it will not cache. When an incognito or a private window is closed all the information is cleared out.
- To open your page in an incognito window right-click the preview arrow of the funnel step URL and choose Open Link in Incognito Window.
Option 2: Clearing Browser Cache
- You may be experiencing browser caching. Browser caching means that your browser is storing information on the backend to make your viewing process faster this can include images and other data from pages you visit often. For example when you are previewing or testing your ClickFunnels pages. Clearing your browser cache will help bring up the latest changes in your ClickFunnels pages when you preview or visit your Funnel URLs.
- You can learn how to clear your browser cache HERE.
Option 3: Recommended Browser when building in ClickFunnels
- You can download Chrome HERE
Option 4: Forcing a Server Side Cache Restore.
- It might be possible that clearing your browser's cache is not enough or effective when trying to preview the latest version of your page. If this is the case, a server-side cache restore will force the page to update the most recent changes.
- This can be done in several ways but the most common ones include dragging and dropping your step sequence out and back in order:
2. Removing the domain and re-adding it on a funnel level:
3. Making a small change to the page path or funnel name:
4. Adding and removing an email integration to the page within the page editor:
These types of changes directly affect page functionality and will help you get past a severe or persistent caching issue. Make sure to save the page before exiting the editor and to remove the changes after, saving the page once more.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.