Track your incoming traffic to your ClickFunnels pages using the Urchin Tracking Module (UTM Parameters). UTM Parameters allows you to get accurate data on people who visit your pages. These provide you a clear understanding of your marketing efforts on what traffic sources perform best.
Prior to getting started, you will need the following:
Step 1. Urchin Tracking Module (UTM Parameters) Funnel URL
- Navigate to the funnel you wish to track.
- Copy your funnel URL.
Step 2. Setup Campaign URL Builder
- First, navigate to the Google Campaign URL Builder: https://ga-dev-tools.appspot.com/campaign-url-builder/
- UTM Content - Used for a/b testing and content Target ads. Use to differentiate advertisements or links that point to the same URL.
- UTM Medium - Used to identify a medium such as an email or cost-per-click.
- UTM Name - Used for keywords analytics. Used to identify specific Product Promotions or are a strategic campaign.
- UTM Source - Used to identify a search engine newsletter or another source.
- UTM Term - Used for paid searches to note the keywords for the ad.
- Sample URL: http://ctdemoteam.com/?utm_source=FacebookAds&utm_medium=VideoAds&utm_campaign=DirectMail&utm_term=Amazon&utm_content=MainAd