Learn how to use the show/hide feature in ClickFunnels. The ClickFunnels editor includes a show/hide feature for your elements, allowing you to hide certain elements and reveal upon user action.
What you will need
Step 1. Hide an Element
- From your page editor, click the element you wish to hide.
- In the bottom right, you'll find a series of icons, including one that looks like an eyeball.
- Click the eyeball icon (Hide).
Step 2. Show a Hidden Element
- When you know there is a hidden element on the page you want to make visible, navigate to the top settings in your editor and hover over "Elements."
- Click "Manage."
- Along the right of this navigation, you'll see a series of icons.
- Locate the element you wish to show (it will have a grayed out eyeball icon crossed out).
- Click the eyeball icon (Show).
Step 3. Set a Show/Hide Action
- If you wish to set a hidden element to be revealed upon an action, such as a button click, first hide the element you wish to hide as per Step 1.
- From here, navigate to the button you wish to use to reveal the element and click the button.
- Click "Set Action."
- Select "Show/Hide Action."
- From the dropdown for "Show These" select the hidden elements you wish to reveal.
- From the dropdown for "Hide These" select visible elements you wish to hide (optional).
- Save your page.
What you can do now
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.