Learn how to use the show/hide feature in ClickFunnels. The ClickFunnels editor includes a show/hide feature for your elements, allowing you to hide certain elements and reveal upon user action.
Step 1: Hide an Element
1. From your page editor, click the element you wish to hide.
2. In the bottom right, you'll find a series of icons, including one that looks like an eyeball.
3. Click the eyeball icon (Hide).
Step 2: Show a Hidden Element
1. When you know there is a hidden element on the page you want to make visible, navigate to the top settings in your editor and hover over "Elements."
2. Click "Manage."
3. Along the right of this navigation, you'll see a series of icons.
4. Locate the element you wish to show (it will have a grayed out eyeball icon crossed out).
5. Click the eyeball icon (Show).
Step 3. Set a Show/Hide Action
1. If you wish to set a hidden element to be revealed upon an action, such as a button click, first hide the element you wish to hide as per Step 1.
2. From here, navigate to the button you wish to use to reveal the element and click the button.
3. Click "Set Action."
4. Select "Show/Hide Action."
5. From the dropdown for "Show These" select the hidden elements you wish to reveal.
6. From the dropdown for "Hide These" select visible elements you wish to hide (optional).
7. Save your page.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.