By the end of this document, you should be able to answer:
- What is WebinarFuel?
- How do I integrate ClickFunnels with WebinarFuel?
In this article, we will be going over how to integrate ClickFunnels with WebinarFuel. WebinarFuel is a service that hosts your automated webinars. By integrating ClickFunnels with WebinarFuel, it will allow you to send registrar sign-up information collected in ClickFunnels over to your selected WebinarFuel automated webinar.
Note: We recommend reading the entire guide for a high-level understanding of the process, then work your way through the steps once you've read it through.
Prior to getting started, you will need to have completed the following:
- Create a ClickFunnels Account
- Create a WebinarFuel Account*
* Notice: WebinarFuel is only available through a special limited offer. A signup link to create an account is provided by WebinarFuel to those who accepted the special limited offer.
Note: There are two methods to complete the integration. Either method will work to complete the integration. Method 1 is here, and method 2 is shown below method 1.
Method 1: Adding WebinarFuel's API Key To ClickFunnels
Step by Step Walkthrough
1. Log into ClickFunnels
2. From your ClickFunnels dashboard navigate to Account Settings
3. Select Integrations from the left menu
4. Click the +Add New Integration button
5. Search for WebinarFuel, then select WebinarFuel
6. Enter a name for your integration in the Integration Nickname field
(Number 1 in the image below)
7. Copy the API Key from WebinarFuel and paste the API Key into ClickFunnels
(Number 2 in the image above. To find your API key, see Access WebinarFuel API Key below)
8. Click Add Integration
Access WebinarFuel API Key
1. Log Into WebinarFuel
2. Click on Settings
3. Click on API
4. Copy the API Key
(Your API key with consist of numbers and letters. The example below is blurred out to keep our API key secure.)
Method 2: Add ClickFunnels to WebinarFuel
Step by Step Walkthrough:
1. Log into your ClickFunnels account in one tab
2. Log into your WebinarFuel account in another tab
3. From the WebinarFuel Dashboard navigate to the Settings tab
4. Select the Integrations tab from the top menu
5. Find ClickFunnels and select Connect
6. Click Authorize
*Important Note: In order to create a webinar in WebinarFuel, you will need a Vimeo Pro link in the video field.
Here are the key takeaways for this document:
- Webinar registrants collected with ClickFunnels can be automatically sent over to WebinarFuel through the integration process.
- You can connect ClickFunnels to WebinarFuel using a unique API key found in your WebinarFuel account.
- Connecting your WebinarFuel account to ClickFunnels can be started in your WebinarFuel account by checking under Settings, then Integrations, then authorizing the connection when prompted. You must be logged into your ClickFunnels account for this to work.