In this article, we will be going over how to integrate ClickFunnels with WebinarFuel. WebinarFuel is a service that hosts your automated webinars. By integrating ClickFunnels with WebinarFuel, it will allow you to send registrar sign-up information collected in ClickFunnels over to your selected WebinarFuel automated webinar.
Important Note: We recommend reading the entire guide for a high-level understanding of the process, then work your way through the steps once you've read it through.
Prior to getting started, you will need to have completed the following:
- An active WebinarFuel Account
- A Webinar created in WebinarFuel
Important Note: WebinarFuel is only available through a special limited offer. A signup link to create an account is provided by WebinarFuel to those who accepted the special limited offer.
There are two methods to complete the integration. Either method will work to complete the integration. Method 1 is here, and method 2 is shown below.
Method 1: Adding WebinarFuel's API Key To ClickFunnels
1. Log in to ClickFunnels
2. From your ClickFunnels dashboard navigate to Account Settings
3. Select Integrations from the left menu
4. Click the +Add New Integration button
5. Search for WebinarFuel, then select WebinarFuel
6. Enter a name for your integration in the Integration Nickname field
(Number 1 in the image below)
7. Copy the API Key from WebinarFuel and paste the API Key into ClickFunnels
(Number 2 in the image above. To find your API key, see Access WebinarFuel API Key below)
8. Click Add Integration
Access WebinarFuel API Key
1. Log in to WebinarFuel
2. Click on Settings
3. Click on API
4. Copy the API Key
(The API key consists of numbers and letters. The example below is blurred out to keep our API key secure.)
Method 2: Add ClickFunnels to WebinarFuel
1. Log in to your ClickFunnels account in one tab
2. Log in to your WebinarFuel account in another tab
3. Click on Settings
4. Select the Integrations tab from the top navigation menu
5. Find ClickFunnels and select Connect
6. Click Authorize
Important Note: In order to create a webinar in WebinarFuel, you will need a Vimeo Pro link in the video field.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.