In this article, we will be going over how customers can register for a ClickFunnels account by going to ClickFunnels.com. Customers can also register if another ClickFunnels customer provides them with a link to a shared funnel.
As a customer, you will be offered a free 14-day trial when signing up for the ClickFunnels plan (Basic $97) or the Platinum plan ($297). Keep in mind you will only be provided with one (1) free 14-day trial per email address.
By the end of this document, you should be able to answer:
- How would I register a ClickFunnels account?
- Which plans offer a free trial?
- What are some common errors when signing up?
Prior to getting started, you will need to have the following:
- An internet connection
- An active credit card
Please watch the video below, in full screen:
Registering with ClickFunnels:
1. Go to Clickfunnels.com
2. Click the blue-button that says Start 14 Day Free Trial Now:
3. Fill in the required fields
4. Click Start Building My First Funnel!:
5. Select the desired plan by clicking the Select Plan button on either option:
6. Complete the billing form with the correct information:
6a. Confirm the selected plan before submitting the payment information.
7. Once reviewed and confirmed, click the Process My Payment & Information button
8. Choose between signing up for the One Funnel Away Challenge by selecting:
- YES! Join the One Funnel Away Challenge or,
- No, Thanks. I don’t want to join the One Funnel Away Challenge at a HUGE discount!:
9. You will then be offered a free T-Shirt if you complete watching the demo/intro videos. You can skip the videos if they wish by clicking No, thanks. I’d rather just get started on my own.:
Your account is now registered using the ClickFunnels signup process at ClickFunnels.com
Registering with ClickFunnels from Shared Funnel URL:
1. Click on the Shared Funnel Link URL
*Note: A shared funnel is a feature, which allows you to very easily duplicate an entire funnel into your account from someone else's account.
- Fill in the required fields
- Click Start Your FREE 14 Day Trial
- Select the desired plan by clicking either the ClickFunnels or ClickFunnels Platinum option
- Complete billing form
- Click Activate My Account Now!:
- Choose between signing up for the One Funnel Away Challenge by selecting YES! Join the One Funnel Away Challenge or No, Thanks. I don’t want to join the One Funnel Away Challenge at a HUGE discount!:
- You will then be offered a free T-Shirt if you complete watching the demo/intro videos. You can skip the videos if they wish by clicking No, thanks. I’d rather just get started on my own:
Common errors when registering:
Our system is designed to only accept credit/debit cards, if you are using any other type of card it will most likely not work. There are a few common errors that you could run into when registering for an account:
- “Card is invalid” or “There was a problem processing your request. Please try again”
You may receive a “Card is invalid” or a “There was a problem processing your request. Please try again” error. This may occur during the payment part of the registration process. Our system runs a preliminary test to verify the validity of the card. If your bank blocks this test, or if any part of the card information is wrong, then it tells our system that the card is invalid.
Alternatively, sometimes the card does not support monthly charges and that is why your card could be declined. In this case, please reach out to your bank or card provider and let them know that you are trying to sign up for the program so that they will not block the test.
- “This email address has been taken by another user.”
If you have already used an email address for a free 14-day trial but didn’t complete the signup process you will be prompted with a “This email address has been taken by another user” error and will be shown the following page:
Please try the following solutions:
- Attempt to log in, and if your account is already canceled, you will be presented with our available plans to pick one and immediately reactivate the account using the billing info you entered when you first created the account.
- Attempt to log in, and if you are prompted to enter your credit card info, that means you didn’t complete the signup process the first time. Once you enter your credit card info the account will start with the 14-day free trial.
Here are the key takeaways for this document:
- There are several ways you can activate an account, including: through the Sign-Up chart, through our ClickFunnels home page, or by using a Share Funnel link.
- You can receive a free 14-day trial for both the ClickFunnels Basic and the Platinum Plan.
- There are 2 common errors you could get when creating an account: one is for any problems with the card info or their bank blocking the card, and the other one is for trying to use an already registered email address.